e·lope /əˈlōp/ noun:
to run away secretly in order to get married.
Runaway To San Diego
The romantic alternative to a courthouse ceremony!
❤️ SWEETHEART DEAL ❤️Be sure to visit Elope to Oceanside to see special dates available at a $50 discount at the Oceanside – Cassidy Street Location
$300 Ceremony Only – No photography special offered
- An elopement ceremony presented by a multi-award winning San Diego wedding Chaplain in a fun and lighthearted mood with romantic readings.
- Your choice of ceremony: Civil/Secular, Spiritual or Christian.
- If requested, filing of your marriage license following the ceremony in person or by postal mail with your County Clerk.
What’s NOT Included:
- Marriage License is NOT included and must be obtained by couple at any California County Clerk Recorder office. (Confidential License Strongly Recommended).
- Reserved Ceremony Location is NOT included. (please remember, that this is a public beach, not a private wedding venue)
- Control of the parking, crowds, weather or the high / Lo tides.
- No Chairs, Altar or Music.
Your simple to plan low-cost Runaway to San Diego elopement celebration at our Elope to Oceanside location is the perfect alternative to going to the local County Courthouse or the “cheezy” Vegas Wedding Chapel and without a lot of the restrictions made by the other elopement services you’ll find when trying to book a quick and easy celebration.