e·lope /əˈlōp/ noun:
to run away secretly in order to get married
Your simple to plan low-cost Runaway to San Diego celebration is the perfect alternative to going to the local County Courthouse or the “cheezy” Vegas Wedding Chapel and without a lot of the restrictions made by the other elopement services you’ll find when trying to book a quick and easy celebration.
Runaway to San Diego Special
“Too Good To Be True”
- A multi-award winning San Diego wedding Chaplain.
- A romantic, fun and lighthearted elopement ceremony with your choice of presentation; Civil/Secular, Spiritual or Christian.
- Filing of your marriage license following the ceremony in person or by postal mail with issuing County Clerk if requested.
- Choice of two romantic locations.
What’s Included in the Photography package:
- Everything listed above and…
- Professional photography provided by a local San Diego Wedding Photographer (not a newbie from Craigslist…).
- All of the wedding photographers associated with Elope to San Diego have worked with us for over 10+ years.
- Your celebration includes: 1 hour of service for Ceremony coverage and photos following.
- A Minimum of 36+ edited/finished images.
- Print Release included.
- All full size images delivered via convenient web download.
Additional Information and Conditions:
- California Marriage License must be obtained by couple.
- Up to 4 guests. (Maximum – No Exceptions)
- Both offers listed are valid through December 30, 2020.
- Not valid on any Holiday or Holiday weekends; Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas Eve and New Years Eve and is Based on Availability. Services may be available with Elope to San Diego on these dates.
- No expensive ceremony permit required at either of our two locations. (Saving you $181.00)
CLICK HERE for no obligation information